Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani, from an agricultural guide to engineering the Iraqi situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani, from an agricultural guide to engineering the Iraqi situation Empty Al-Sudani, from an agricultural guide to engineering the Iraqi situation

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2023, 3:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani, from an agricultural guide to engineering the Iraqi situation[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Juma Al-Daraji
    At the end of the 1990s, a shy, dark-skinned young agricultural engineer came to the Kumait Agriculture Division.Among the virtues of coincidence, there were three senior engineers in front of him in the same division, so he was an agricultural guide for the agricultural area in which I worked as a farmer before he became head of the same division. The land as an illustrative model for conducting an experiment to grow this crop, and the area to be cultivated was inspected by the young agricultural guide, Muhammad Shiaa, and after approval of its validity, the land was plowed and leveled with grading, under the supervision and standing in the field to amend the land by him, that was the beginning of the month of June, and he followed up the work until the end of working hours The official under the heat of the sun, which he used to protect himself with a bundle of papers that he placed on his head. I begged him to rest in our nearby house, but he insisted until the end of the work. We have a groupA case that requires the help of the members of the provincial council, so Mr. Muhammad Jaseb initiated by saying: – Abu Mustafa, the brothers have a problem, and it is our duty to work to help them and go with them immediately: because our fathers were executed by the regime’s rulers, and these people need help and stand with them. Kindness and willingness to do with them right away without hesitation.[/size]
    [size=45]known positions[/size]
    [size=45]As for other positions during his work in political work, there is no need to mention them, as his positions are known to everyone.[/size]
    [size=45]I take these two positions to remind him, not to praise him, because he does not need my praise, nor do I need him. Rather, I say that Iraq needs reconstruction, so stand as I stood that noon to make the white corn program a success.[/size]
    [size=45]And extend the palm of forgiveness, tolerance and nobility, as your high magnanimity sought to help those who caused the execution of your father. What counts for his job progression from an agricultural guide to the head of an agricultural division, moving between a number of districts and sub-districts of Maysan Governorate, and then the rector of the Amarah Center after 2003, and a member of the governor’s council, governor, and the rest of the ministerial positions defined is only evidence of gradation by experience or ascending administrative sap according to a clear vision of the minutes of matters Especially since the current Iraqi situation requires highly accurate engineering and measurements for the stage of political tensions, whether inside Iraq or the regional environment, or global signs of wars and crises looming on the geopolitical horizon that are useless.[/size]
    [size=45]It requires avoiding Iraq from its consequences.[/size]
    [size=45]I say this while I carry a message that I took upon myself without hearing others speak about it, that the completion of the Bakhma Dam, which is inoperative by the regional government, and this requires consensus and harmonization, and resolving the outstanding issues to fill the shortage in the field of water as a result of the climate receding and the lack of water resources from the riparian countries with Iraq, Turkey and Iran, and dependence On the harvesting of local water to fill the water deficit, which caused a demographic change for the residents of the marshes and the exit of Iraq from the classification as an agricultural country,[/size]
    [size=45]Dealing with the Shatt al-Arab creep towards Iraqi lands, standing with the experts who call for reviving the Silk Line, defeating terrorism, raising the standard of living, dealing with the existing economic situation, especially changing the exchange rate of the dollar, eliminating corruption in various non-traditional ways, and paying attention to the permanent helper, which is agriculture, and other urgent issues that we hope are useless. Choosing a cabinet with the level of challenges to the status quo.[/size]
    [size=45]{Writer and researcher in the waters and marshes
    of time[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:16 pm