Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment international support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment international support Empty Investment international support

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Sep 2014, 9:55 am

Investment international support

Author: Muhammad Abdul Jabbar carp

14/09/2014 0:00

Never been to Iraq, but to any other country, that has received international support such as what we do now. After just three months of Mosul raped by a gang of terrorist Daash realized the whole world that this barbaric gang pose a threat to the whole world, not Iraq alone or region alone. But that countries had taken a negative attitude from Iraq was quick to change its position and announced that she was standing next to him in his war against Daash. Even President Barack Obama, who is proud that he spent many years of his age busily stop wars declares himself the war against Daash. This global shift is large and great international twist. They are in favor of Iraq. 
    Iraq was and is still, and because of his own nature, need to ally international standing at his side and supported and assisted in difficult circumstances and marketed in the Arab region. And passed on Iraq since the invasion of Saddam's regime for the State of Kuwait in 1990 under difficult conditions led to the isolation of Arab and international, did not change the circumstances changed dramatically after the fall of Saddam's regime and perhaps even faced the process of re-integration into the ocean regional and global difficulties of a new type. 
    but stretched danger Aldaasha and deepening led to the birth of a new consciousness she felt states would also target this danger. And I realized that the real confrontation with Square Daash will be in Iraq. Either that buried in this arena, otherwise the possibility of deepening and its expansion to other countries, including Western countries will become distant still visible. 
    came here from the new international movement in support of Iraq and to participate in the confrontation with the petition Daash. This has provided new data on Iraq that will be invested in the best way. This is an historic opportunity not to be repeated every day and will not be invested Balnho optimal big loss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:52 pm