Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Dealing with the "Swift" system for dollar transfers needs time and there is a quick solutio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Dealing with the "Swift" system for dollar transfers needs time and there is a quick solutio Empty Expert: Dealing with the "Swift" system for dollar transfers needs time and there is a quick solutio

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2023, 8:51 am

Expert: Dealing with the "Swift" system for dollar transfers needs time and there is a quick solution

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023.03.08 - 

Expert: Dealing with the "Swift" system for dollar transfers needs time and there is a quick solution
    like0

Baghdad - Nas  

The academic and economic researcher, Abdul Karim Al-Issawi, said that what matters to the Iraqi street is how to bridge the gap between the two prices (official and parallel to the dollar), which has reached high levels, in addition to the lack of complexity in the process of obtaining dollars by small merchants who finance their imports, which resulted in continuous increases in prices. .  

"Nass" channel on Telegram.. our latest updates  

Al-Issawi believes, in an interview with the official newspaper, followed by “Nass”, (March 8, 2023), that “the Central Bank of Iraq concluded an agreement with the (JP Morgan) group to act as a mediator and settlement between the private sector and the exporters of Iraq, which is very necessary and would create a kind of Transparency in foreign financial transfers to Iraq.  

At the same time, Al-Issawi pointed out that dealing with foreign transfers through the (Swift) system still needs additional time in order for banks to adapt to it, so it is necessary to take treatments that accelerate the response to the need of ordinary individuals for the dollar and work to increase the outlets for selling foreign currency and not limit them. in specific banks.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:11 am