Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sunnis reject the budget law because it is devoid of jobs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunnis reject the budget law because it is devoid of jobs Empty Sunnis reject the budget law because it is devoid of jobs

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2023, 5:37 am

[rtl]Sunnis reject the budget law because it is devoid of jobs[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Sovereignty Alliance announced its rejection of the draft federal budget law sent by the Council of Ministers to Parliament, while revealing the reasons.[/rtl]

[rtl]The representative of the coalition, Abdul Karim Abtan, said in a press interview, "The reasons for the Sunni representatives' objection to the budget are that it lacks job grades, and it also lacks investment projects," stressing that "the budget law in its current form does not support the private sector."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abtan added, “The other objection comes to presenting a budget for three years, without taking into account fluctuations in the market,” noting that “the fluctuation of oil prices also affects the budget, and that the approval of $70 per barrel is not commensurate with market fluctuations."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the deficit constitutes a large percentage of the total value of the budget, and thus does not serve the citizen," noting that "the budget does not contain any allocations to the liberated areas, which have suffered for long periods and need reconstruction."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:22 pm