Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker: Next Saturday is the date for voting on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker: Next Saturday is the date for voting on the budget Empty Parliament Speaker: Next Saturday is the date for voting on the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 01:04

Baghdad - INA
    Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, set next Saturday as a date for voting on the draft general federal budget law.

[size]
    Al-Halbousi said, in a statement to Al-Iraqiya News, followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the budget is in its final touches, now we had a meeting with the Finance Committee and their efforts are appreciated by their continuation and communication with work to reach an integrated vision regarding the provisions of the law, its paragraphs and allocations," pointing out that " The committee is ready to hand over the budget to the House of Representatives tomorrow.
    He added, "There are some observations that will be concluded in the evening, and in light of them, the parliament session will be determined to proceed with the legislation of the law," stressing that "the law is important and contains many investment and strategic projects that will reflect positively on the service reality of the government's program."
    He pointed out that "there are reform joints. The committee added some items and amended others to serve the state's view in general and contribute to strengthening the role of government institutions in carrying out reforms and governance in some joints."[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:47 pm