Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During a meeting with the French ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, discusses the mechanisms of act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During a meeting with the French ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, discusses the mechanisms of act Empty During a meeting with the French ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, discusses the mechanisms of act

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Sep 2014, 9:15 am

During a meeting with the French ambassador .. President al-Jubouri, discusses the mechanisms of activation of the terms of the Paris conference, and emphasizes the need to involve everyone in achieving security

09/24/20140 

The President of the House of Representatives, Dr. Saleem al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, the French ambassador in Iraq Pulis Bwalun. During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two friendly countries and ways of developing them in order to achieve the common interests of the two peoples and the two countries, and President al-Jubouri, the need to increase international support for Iraq and especially in the security side; especially since French troops participate in the process of targeting terrorist groups.
    It also was to discuss the mechanics of activating the Paris conference and resulted in the taking of decisions that will eliminate the terrorist groups, which controls some parts of Iraq and the need to involve the children in the provinces of hot process establishing security in those provinces. For his part, Mr. Bwalun that his country continues to support Iraq in all fields, especially in the field of security and the security and stability of Iraq, the focus of his country and the international community. Media Bureau
    Chairman of the Iraqi Council of Representatives

23/09/2014  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:22 pm