Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif: Any border demarcation between neighboring countries that harms Iraq is considered null

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif: Any border demarcation between neighboring countries that harms Iraq is considered null Empty Alia Nassif: Any border demarcation between neighboring countries that harms Iraq is considered null

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 4:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Alia Nassif: Any border demarcation between neighboring countries that harms Iraq is considered null and void[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Alia Nassif warned against Kuwait and Saudi Arabia inviting Iran to negotiate the demarcation of borders between them in the absence of Iraq, stressing that the Iraqi government should challenge any demarcation that harms Iraq's borders, sovereignty and wealth.[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today: “Any border demarcation that affects the border situation of Iraq is rejected, and even negotiation about it is rejected, especially since the documents on which Kuwait and Saudi Arabia rely are illegal, in addition to the fact that Iraq’s borders with Kuwait were forcibly demarcated when Iraq was under Chapter VII, and therefore It is an invalid demarcation.”[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif asked: “How will Kuwait demarcate its borders with Iran when the current borders of Kuwait are invalid because it has acquired Iraqi lands and waters and claims that the Khor Abdullah canal belongs to it while it is Iraqi?! .”[/size]
    [size=45]And she indicated that: “Whether the matter is related to the Dorra gas field or any other matter, the Iraqi government must deliver a message to all parties seeking demarcation that it is not permissible to demarcate any borders between the neighboring countries of Iraq if that harms the borders, sovereignty and interest of Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 3:53 am