Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil sets the date for signing Total global contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Oil sets the date for signing Total global contracts Empty The Ministry of Oil sets the date for signing Total global contracts

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2023, 3:25 pm

The Ministry of Oil sets the date for signing Total global contracts
    • Time: 07/09/2023 18:55:34

• Read: 1,079 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Oil announced the signing of contracts for the integrated gas development and growth project with Total International Company tomorrow, Monday, under the auspices and presence of Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Oil, Hayan Abdul Ghani.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The ministry's spokesman, Assem Jihad, said, in a statement, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that: "The set of contracts concluded by the ministry with Total includes first the contract for the project of transporting sea water to the productive oil fields."
    He added, "As for the other project, it is a project to invest the gas associated with oil operations from the number of oil fields in Basra Governorate, at a rate of six hundred million standard cubic feet per day, divided into two phases." 
    And Jihad continued, "The third contract project is represented by developing the Artawi oil field and increasing production from it, while the fourth contract project is a project to generate electric power from solar energy at a rate of (1 gigawatt)."

Jihad pointed to "the importance of these contracts in developing the oil industry in Iraq, as they represent an important addition to supporting the national economy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:02 am