Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About 46 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America in the first third of the year 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About 46 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America in the first third of the year 2023 Empty About 46 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America in the first third of the year 2023

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2023, 5:07 am

About 46 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America in the first third of the year 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The US Energy Information Administration announced today, Tuesday, that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to about 46 million barrels during the first third of the year 2023.
    The administration said in a table seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "Iraq's exports of crude oil and its products to America during the first third of the year 2023 and starting from January, February, March and April amounted to 45.998 million barrels, an increase of 37% over the same period in the year 2022, which America's oil exports amounted to 29.029 million barrels, an increase of 65% compared to the same period in 2021, in which oil exports to America amounted to 16.112 million barrels.
    And she added, "The highest rate of oil exports to America during the first third of the year 2023 was in the month of February, when it amounted to 12.168 million barrels, while the lowest rate of oil exports was for the month of April, when it amounted to 10.942 million barrels."
    He pointed out that the highest rate of exports for the first third during the past ten years was in the year 2018, when it amounted to 86.317 million barrels.
    Iraq exports nearly 10% of its oil exports to America, and Iraq is considered among the top ten exporting countries to America, along with Canada, Mexico and Saudi Arabia.

Views 15
    Added 07/18/2023 - 9:27 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:49 pm