Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A politician warns of the consequences of operating oil fields in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A politician warns of the consequences of operating oil fields in Kurdistan Empty A politician warns of the consequences of operating oil fields in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2023, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A politician warns of the consequences of operating oil fields in Kurdistan[/size]
    • Today 08:41

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad... 
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi warned, today, Sunday, of the consequences of tying Iraq up with exorbitant costs regarding restarting the stalled oil fields in Kurdistan towards the Turkish port of Ceyhan.  
    Al-Bawi told Al-Maalouma, "The sources talk about the Kurdish side's determination to hold Baghdad responsible for all the costs of restarting the oil wells that were stopped due to the decision of the International Arbitration Court."  
    He added, "If Baghdad was indeed the reason for the suspension of these fields for a period of time, and that restarting them requires large financial costs, then the Kurdish side must also ask about the reasons for not participating in the maintenance of Iraqi wells spread across the country."  
    He pointed out that "Baghdad, in the event that it bears all these costs, then its negotiating delegation must oblige the Kurdish side to bear the costs and responsibility of all Iraqi wells that malfunction or stop the actual performance, since the budget funded by oil is a general federal one that cannot exclude one party without the other."
    Earlier, Iraq won a lawsuit filed against Ankara regarding the export of crude oil from the Kurdistan region through the Turkish port of Ceyhan without referring to the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" by the Arbitral Tribunal of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris. End / 25n

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 2:28 pm