Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity arrests those accused of bribery and collusion in the International Smart Card Company in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity arrests those accused of bribery and collusion in the International Smart Card Company in  Empty Integrity arrests those accused of bribery and collusion in the International Smart Card Company in

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 2:04 pm

Integrity arrests those accused of bribery and collusion in the International Smart Card Company in Dhi Qar
    • Time: 10/17/2023 16:52:33

• Read: 949 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} On Tuesday, the staff of the Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Commission carried out two arrest operations of those accused of bribery and collusion at the International Smart Card Company in Dhi Qar.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The department stated, in a statement, a copy of which {Al-Furat News} received, that: “The work team of the Commission’s investigation office in Dhi Qar Governorate was able to arrest an employee of the International Smart Card Company, red-handed in receiving a bribe red-handed in accordance with Resolution (160 of 1983).”
     She stated, “The accused, who works in the company’s branch in Shuyoukh Market, received an amount of two million dinars from a citizen in exchange for carrying out his transaction,” explaining that “the accused’s confessions led to the arrest of another employee in the company who colluded with the first accused.”
    The department noted, “organizing a proper seizure report for the operation, and presenting it along with the accused and the seized exhibits before the attention of the competent investigating judge, to complete the legal procedures and decide the fate of the accused.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:58 pm