Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PLANNING MINISTRY ANNOUNCED ITS INTENTION TO LAUNCH A NEW STRATEGY FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS TO REDUCE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PLANNING MINISTRY ANNOUNCED ITS INTENTION TO LAUNCH A NEW STRATEGY FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS TO REDUCE Empty PLANNING MINISTRY ANNOUNCED ITS INTENTION TO LAUNCH A NEW STRATEGY FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS TO REDUCE

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:39 am

PLANNING MINISTRY ANNOUNCED ITS INTENTION TO LAUNCH A NEW STRATEGY FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS TO REDUCE THE POVERTY RATE IN IRAQ.

He told the ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi Radio Free Iraq "that the new strategy can achieve higher income of the citizen, and that the improvement of the level of health and education in addition to providing an environment better housing, and effective social protection, and the disparity was lower among women and men."

To the spokesman of the Ministry of Construction and Housing Abdul Wahid Al-Shammari "that 2015 and 2016 will witness the creation of a lot of projects related to poverty alleviation strategy," and urged "the government to increase the allocations of the ministry to be able to do its job to the fullest."

The president of the Association (sun south) for Development and Economic Development Nasser Saidi, "The new strategy for poverty alleviation need to be a great time to achieve its goals, especially in the southern provinces, which topped the other provinces in poverty levels during the previous years," he said, adding that "the previous plan proved failure to lack of dependence on accurate data, clear and transparent about the reality of poverty in the country. "

The previous strategy to alleviate poverty and faced a number of challenges was the lack of security and stability and not to distribute wealth fairly, or to diversify the sources of growth in a market economy and mitigate the negative effects of economic reform on the poor. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:13 am