Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister of Iraq and the Qatari Ambassador stress the need to take action to stop the aggr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Prime Minister of Iraq and the Qatari Ambassador stress the need to take action to stop the aggr Empty The Prime Minister of Iraq and the Qatari Ambassador stress the need to take action to stop the aggr

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2023, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Prime Minister of Iraq and the Qatari Ambassador stress the need to take action to stop the aggression against Gaza[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, discussed with the Qatari Ambassador in Baghdad, Sultan Mubarak Khalifa Al-Kubaisi, the developments of the ongoing war in the besieged Gaza Strip, stressing the necessity of rapid action to stop the Israeli aggression.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from Al-Sudani’s office stated that the meeting witnessed “a discussion of bilateral relations between the two countries, the challenges facing the region, and the strengthening of mutual cooperation, which included a number of memorandums of understanding in the fields of energy and investment.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Qatari diplomat handed over to the Sudanese “an invitation from the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, to participate in the Doha Forum in its twenty-first edition, scheduled to be held next December.”[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting also witnessed “discussions regarding the Israeli aggression against Gaza, and the worsening situation there after the occupation authorities tightened the siege on civilians and deprived them of their most basic human rights.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani stressed the need to “coordinate Arab and international efforts and move quickly in order to stop the aggression, and open safe corridors for the entry of aid to the people of Gaza, who are suffering under the unjust siege and are living in deteriorating humanitarian and health conditions.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:30 pm