Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian reveals “secret meetings” regarding choosing Al-Halbousi’s replacement and sets a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian reveals “secret meetings” regarding choosing Al-Halbousi’s replacement and sets a  Empty A parliamentarian reveals “secret meetings” regarding choosing Al-Halbousi’s replacement and sets a

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2023, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentarian reveals “secret meetings” regarding choosing Al-Halbousi’s replacement and sets a date for his election[/size]
    • Today 13:40

Information/Baghdad.. 
    The representative of the Sunni component, Youssef Al-Sabaawi, revealed on Saturday that the political forces will soon reach three or two candidates to be presented to the House of Representatives to compete for the position of Speaker of Parliament.
    Al-Sabaawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The meetings and meetings of the Sunni political forces regarding the search for an alternative to Al-Halbousi are taking place secretly and unannounced.”
    He pointed out that "Sunni forces have reached three candidates to present them to the House of Representatives to compete for the position of Speaker of Parliament." 
    Al-Sabaawi pointed out, “The session to elect the Speaker of the Council will take place after the end of the Council’s legislative recess and not in an exceptional session, that is, after the provincial council elections.” 
    The Federal Supreme Court had decided earlier to terminate the membership of the ousted Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, based on a forgery lawsuit filed by Representative Laith al-Dulaimi. Ended/25pm

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:17 am