Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish politician proposes a "deal" to Baghdad: 250 thousand barrels and half of the port revenue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish politician proposes a "deal" to Baghdad: 250 thousand barrels and half of the port revenue Empty A Kurdish politician proposes a "deal" to Baghdad: 250 thousand barrels and half of the port revenue

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Dec 2023, 5:12 am

A Kurdish politician proposes a "deal" to Baghdad: 250 thousand barrels and half of the port revenues in exchange for the budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Sabah Hassan, considered today, Friday (December 29, 2023), that the agreement between the federal government and Kurdistan must be to hand over Kurdistan’s full share and deduct revenues of 250,000 barrels per day in addition to half of non-oil revenues.
    Hassan told "Baghdad Today" that "a new agreement must occur under which the federal government sends Kurdistan's full share and deducts the value of 250,000 barrels of oil and 50% of non-oil financial revenues."
    He added, "The Kurdistan region handed over all the data and numbers for employees, social care, Peshmerga, and retirees. The Iraqi Ministry of Finance also received documents from the monthly revenues of the border crossings and customs, and therefore there is no legal impediment to sending funds and Kurdistan's share."
    He stated that "the only obstacle is that the region's new share requires preliminary approval from the Council of Ministers and a vote from Parliament."
    Information issued by political circles indicates that there is a tendency to make amendments to the general budget for the next year 2024, which requires deducting the shares of foreign oil companies to resume oil exports, as well as amending the Kurdistan region’s share, provided that it is not determined by actual spending, but rather according to the numbers recorded in the budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:31 pm