Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad takes the lead... A list of the deficit rates in housing units in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad takes the lead... A list of the deficit rates in housing units in Iraq Empty Baghdad takes the lead... A list of the deficit rates in housing units in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2024, 5:11 am

Baghdad takes the lead... A list of the deficit rates in housing units in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Minister of Reconstruction and Population, Benikin Dekani, announced the deficit rate in residential units in all Iraqi governorates, while noting that the capital, Baghdad, topped the list of Iraqi governorates with the deficit rate.
    [rtl]According to statistics published by the Minister of Construction in “AX” and followed by “Al-Eqtisad News,” “the population deficit is the shortage of housing units, as a result of the imbalance in the number of housing units that exist as a reality or are required in the future with the number of families.”[/rtl]

[rtl]The statistics show, "The capital, Baghdad, leads the deficit in housing units, as it reached 31%, while the number of viable housing units, completed and unfinished, reached 1,132,548, while the total population in the capital reached 1,710,219, by the year 2022."[/rtl]

[rtl]According to statistics, “Nineveh Governorate came in second place, after the capital, with a rate of 23%,” while third place went to Basra Governorate, with a deficit rate of 10%.”[/rtl]

[rtl]Below statistic:[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:59 pm