Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki comments on the events of the session to select Al-Halbousi’s replacement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki comments on the events of the session to select Al-Halbousi’s replacement Empty Al-Maliki comments on the events of the session to select Al-Halbousi’s replacement

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2024, 3:00 pm

Al-Maliki comments on the events of the session to select Al-Halbousi’s replacement
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Secretary-General of the Dawa Party and head of the State of Law Coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, confirmed today, Tuesday (December 16, 2024), that he is not responsible for opinions that do not adhere to the party’s political position, after a session was held to select a replacement for Al-Halbousi.
    Al-Maliki said in a tweet on the “X” website, followed by “Baghdad Today”: “Our anti-Baath Party and its dictatorial regime stems from the injustice that has befallen our people under this unjust regime and the violations it has caused of Iraq’s sovereignty, and this is one of our political constants that we see.” It is necessary to protect the political process and the democratic experience. The representatives exercised their constitutional right through the democratic mechanism when voting for the presidency of Parliament, each according to his conviction and sense of responsibility.” 
    He added: "The political position in the Islamic Dawa Party is issued by the competent authorities in the party and in its explicit name, and if the opinions that do not adhere to this context, the party is not responsible for them, and they are personal opinions that do not express the party’s orientations." 
    He continued: "We stress that the difference in positions must not amount to harming the friendly people and parties that partner with us in the political process and its management because we respect their private judgment."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:25 am