Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls to end the damage illegal outlets in Kurdistan have on local agriculture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary calls to end the damage illegal outlets in Kurdistan have on local agriculture Empty Parliamentary calls to end the damage illegal outlets in Kurdistan have on local agriculture

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2024, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary calls to end the damage illegal outlets in Kurdistan have on local agriculture[/size]
    • Today 11:18

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Saturday, a member of the Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee, Rafiq Hashem Al-Salhi, called on the government to extend control over the ports of Iraqi Kurdistan, noting that crop smuggling comes through the ports of the Kurdistan region.
    Al-Salhi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The smuggling of agricultural crops and meat takes place through illegal ports in Iraqi Kurdistan,” noting that “the continued smuggling of agricultural crops leads to severe damage to national production and causes huge material losses to farmers.” 
    He added, "The matter requires the Prime Minister's direct intervention to control unofficial outlets to preserve the security, sovereignty, and lives of citizens."
    He pointed out that "local markets have become vulnerable to smuggling and the lack of control over unofficial border crossings amid the collapse of the local economy."
    Illegal border crossings in the Kurdistan region pose a problem for Baghdad, especially since it is the main financier of the smuggling file at a very high rate.” Ended / 25h

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 6:36 pm