Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani sponsors the signing of a memorandum of understanding to resume work in the city of Bismay

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani sponsors the signing of a memorandum of understanding to resume work in the city of Bismay Empty Al-Sudani sponsors the signing of a memorandum of understanding to resume work in the city of Bismay

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 4:35 am

Al-Sudani sponsors the signing of a memorandum of understanding to resume work in the city of Bismaya
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (February 26, 2024), Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani sponsored the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Investment Authority and the Korean Hanwha Company to resume work in the city of Bismaya.
    Al-Sudani's media office said in a brief statement received by "Baghdad Today", "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani visited the city of Bismaya and sponsored the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Investment Authority and the Korean Hanwha Company to resume work in the city."
    Earlier, the National Investment Authority announced that the Korean company Hanno had resumed work on the Bismaya project.
    Director General of the Authority’s Relations and Media Department, Haider Hamada, said in a statement, “An agreement was signed between the Authority and the Korean Hanwha Company,” noting that “the agreement includes continued cooperation between the Authority and the South Korean Hanwha Company to complete work on the Bismaya residential project.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:29 pm