Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor explains the categories of subscription income and amounts in the optional retirement guarante

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor explains the categories of subscription income and amounts in the optional retirement guarante Empty Labor explains the categories of subscription income and amounts in the optional retirement guarante

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2024, 4:31 am

Labor explains the categories of subscription income and amounts in the optional retirement guarantee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs issued, today, Saturday (July 20, 2024), a list of categories of participation in the optional retirement insurance, indicating that the state will contribute 15% of wages in order to ensure a decent life for subscribers.
    The list included 15 categories according to the salary amount, starting from the minimum wage of 350 thousand dinars and up to 1 million and 750 thousand dinars, where retirement deductions will be cut on a monthly basis from the lowest, which is 17,500 dinars, up to 87,500 dinars, each according to his category, as shown in the list below:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 5:27 am