Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: The region exports 320 thousand barrels of oil to Türkiye with Baghdad’s knowledge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP: The region exports 320 thousand barrels of oil to Türkiye with Baghdad’s knowledge Empty Former MP: The region exports 320 thousand barrels of oil to Türkiye with Baghdad’s knowledge

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Former MP: The region exports 320 thousand barrels of oil to Türkiye with Baghdad’s knowledge[/size]
    • Today 10:12

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad ...
    Former member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Ghaleb Mohammed, confirmed today, Sunday, that the Kurdistan Region continues to export oil from its lands to Turkey at a rate of 320 thousand barrels per day, with the knowledge of the federal government in Baghdad.
    Mohammed told Al-Maalouma, "The region stopped oil exports to Turkey via the Ceyhan pipeline after the Paris court's decision, which imposed fines on Turkey, but the smuggling operation by tankers did not stop."
    He explained that "oil imports exported from the region via tankers go to the ruling parties in the region and the oil companies operating inside Kurdistan." End 25N

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:07 am