Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: Combating drugs is a priority in our government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: Combating drugs is a priority in our government Empty Prime Minister: Combating drugs is a priority in our government

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2024, 4:02 am

[size=35][size=35]Prime Minister: Combating drugs is a priority in our government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-22 | 03:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani confirmed today, Monday, that the drug control file is a priority in his government, while indicating that Iraq is ready for joint security coordination with neighboring countries.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Sudani said in a speech during the opening of the second Baghdad International Conference on Combating Drugs, which was followed by Sumaria News, "We have a great responsibility on our shoulders, and our vision of drugs is not limited to the harm that targets our youth, but we see it as a fundamental factor in the instability of the region," indicating that "drugs break up the family and recruit terrorists and murderers."

Al-Sudani added, "Drugs are a means of destroying societies from within, and the evil that drugs cause is no less effective than wars," adding, "We have made combating drugs a priority in our government."

Al-Sudani continued, "We can unify efforts to make our societies free of the scourge of drugs," noting that "numerous measures have been initiated to dismantle drug gangs, because drugs are a cross-border crime from which no one is safe." Al-Sudani

stressed that "Iraq is ready for joint security coordination with neighboring countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 1:23 pm