Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Coordination Framework meets this evening to discuss 6 files - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Coordination Framework meets this evening to discuss 6 files - Urgent Empty The Coordination Framework meets this evening to discuss 6 files - Urgent

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:56 am

The Coordination Framework meets this evening to discuss 6 files - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    The leader of the Coordination Framework, Aid Al-Hilali, announced today, Monday (July 22, 2024), that the Coordination Framework will discuss 6 files, the most prominent of which is related to the formation of the Diyala government this evening.
    Al-Hilali said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "The circumstances are favorable for holding a meeting of the Coordination Framework this evening with the attendance of its leaders. Preparations have been underway for the meeting for days to discuss 6 vital files, most notably the Diyala issue, as it is confined to the framework, and the importance of seeking to resolve the position of governor through consensus between Badr and the State of Law Coalition."
    He added, "The Kirkuk problem, the Turkish invasion, the laws in the House of Representatives, and some of the problems in the provinces will be present in the Coordination Framework meeting, stressing that there is a serious effort to resolve the Diyala file as soon as possible and to proceed with an agreement that leads to the formation of the local government."
    Al-Hilali pointed out that, "The Coordination Framework will issue a statement to clarify the decisions reached regarding the files raised during the meeting."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:26 pm