Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China dominates the Iraqi import market.. Are there political or economic implications behind this?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China dominates the Iraqi import market.. Are there political or economic implications behind this? Empty China dominates the Iraqi import market.. Are there political or economic implications behind this?

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:34 am

China dominates the Iraqi import market.. Are there political or economic implications behind this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Economic expert, Duraid Al-Anzi, considered, today, Monday (July 22, 2024), that Iraq’s imports from China exceed its imports from all other countries of the world, criticizing Iraq’s dependence on imports, which makes it hostage to the control of the US Federal Reserve as well as hostage to global price fluctuations.
    Al-Anzi told Baghdad Today, "Politics has a role in the economic aspect, and this is what makes Iraq's imports from China high, but the most influential thing in the increase in Iraqi imports from China in the past period is the reliance on the Chinese currency, the yuan, in financing Iraqi imports from China, which caused trade and remittances to become more active with China."
    He pointed out that Iraq has a great openness to China, as it is considered the largest exporting country to Iraq, and its exports to Iraq are greater than all the exports of other countries in the world. While Iraq's imports from Turkey or Iran reach between 12 or 13 billion dollars, China exports to Iraq 50 billion dollars annually.
    He explained that "Iraq has the dollar from oil exports and buys the Chinese yuan from the Singaporean bank that America has identified and controls, and there is now complete supervision over Iraq's imports from China," considering that "Washington deals with Iraq in a double standard, while it monitors the movements of dollar transfers there and imposes restrictions, in contrast, Iran has trade amounting to 70 billion dollars with the Gulf, but the supervision is imposed only on Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:08 pm