Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan exploits "Baghdad salaries"... more employment to gain supporters "for free"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan exploits "Baghdad salaries"... more employment to gain supporters "for free" Empty Kurdistan exploits "Baghdad salaries"... more employment to gain supporters "for free"

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 4:35 am

Kurdistan exploits "Baghdad salaries"... more employment to gain supporters "for free"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today-Baghdad
    Former Kurdish MP Ghaleb Mohammed revealed today, Tuesday (July 23, 2024), that there are new appointments in the security institutions within the region.
    Mohammed said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "After the salaries of employees and security services in Kurdistan were transferred to Baghdad, the regional government and the ruling parties began a plan to appoint a large number of their supporters and backers."
    He added, "Most of the appointments are in the security service, and the parties want to benefit from them for electoral purposes, so there has been an increase in the amounts spent by Baghdad, and this is what delays the process of sending the amounts."
    If this plan is implemented, it is a plan with a dual goal: the first is to obtain a large number of supporters in exchange for employment, while at the same time not bearing any expenses for the Kurdistan government, as Baghdad will bear them alone.
    The regional government has recently begun to hand over half of the non-oil revenues to Baghdad, as Kurdistan’s non-oil revenues amount to nearly 4 trillion dinars annually. In contrast, the oil file in the region is considered to be in Baghdad’s hands and awaiting an agreement between Baghdad and foreign companies, and the regional government has become outside this file.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 9:11 pm