Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Service Effort announces the delivery of 112 schools during the past period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Service Effort announces the delivery of 112 schools during the past period Empty The Service Effort announces the delivery of 112 schools during the past period

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2024, 7:09 am

The Service Effort announces the delivery of 112 schools during the past period

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Elementary school

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Service Effort Team announced, on Tuesday, the delivery of 112 out of 135 others during the past period.

The team's administrative assistant, Nabil Ghazi, said in a televised interview followed by "Al-Eqtisad News", "The team's priority is to implement infrastructure projects within agricultural lands that have been transformed into residential lands as a reality."

He added that "the team's second priority is related to rehabilitating, restoring and building schools in various Iraqi governorates," noting that "the team's work began in late 2022 and has continued since then in carrying out its service work."
    He stressed that "the team is developing its plans in cooperation with the Ministry of Education, as the latter provides the team with data on the ministry's actual need regarding its actual needs for the number of schools."
    Ghazi revealed that the team had delivered 112 schools to the beneficiaries during the past period, out of 135 schools throughout Iraq, which are expected to be completed by the beginning of 2025.

176 views
    Added 07/23/2024 - 10:25 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 4:18 am