Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary meeting soon to follow up on the increase in oil revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary meeting soon to follow up on the increase in oil revenues Empty Parliamentary meeting soon to follow up on the increase in oil revenues

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2024, 5:04 am

Parliamentary meeting soon to follow up on the increase in oil revenues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Mustafa Al-Karawi said, “The last meeting held by the Finance Committee aimed to follow up on the government’s measures to increase non-oil measures, considering that they are important in light of the continuous fluctuation in oil prices, and seeking to increase them is the best solution to achieve stability for the Iraqi economy and the possibility of implementing the budget that was voted on in the House of Representatives.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Karawi said, "The details of the revenues were discussed and periodic meetings will be held almost every month in order to follow up on the progress made in increasing non-oil revenues."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The most important risks that threaten the financial and economic situation in Iraq are that the budget depends by ninety percent or eighty-five percent on oil revenues, and thus the instability or decline of the oil price causes a problem in implementing the budget."[/rtl]

80 views
    Added 2024/08/16 - 9:18 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 8:03 am