Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: We reduced ISIS’s finances and dealt blows to sponsorship networks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: We reduced ISIS’s finances and dealt blows to sponsorship networks Empty Parliamentary Security: We reduced ISIS’s finances and dealt blows to sponsorship networks

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2024, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Security: We reduced ISIS’s finances and dealt blows to sponsorship networks[/size]
    • Today 12:45

Information / Baghdad
     Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Ali Iskandar, announced today, Friday, the success of the Iraqi security forces in reducing ISIS’s capabilities by obtaining external funding.
    Iskandar told Al-Maalouma Agency, "An important part of the war on terrorism is drying up the sources of funding for its cells, and this is what the security services have sought to achieve by forming specialized teams that take it upon themselves to uncover the methods of funding and distribution."
    He added, "ISIS's terrorist capabilities in obtaining external and internal funding have been greatly reduced by directing 5 important strikes at the so-called sponsorship networks that are responsible for distributing funds to its sleeper cells."
    He pointed out that "the security services are close to cutting off all financial supplies to ISIS terrorist cells through a series of qualitative breaches."
    It is noteworthy that the security services have recently succeeded in dismantling several networks concerned with sponsorships in the ISIS organization through intelligence efforts. End 25 F

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 7:56 am