Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salaries of Baghdad Provincial Council members

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salaries of Baghdad Provincial Council members Empty Salaries of Baghdad Provincial Council members

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2024, 4:26 am

[size=35][size=35]Salaries of Baghdad Provincial Council members[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-17 | 03:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local
    Baghdad Provincial Council member Amer Dawood Al-Fayli revealed the size of the salary of a member of the Provincial Council.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Rudaw quoted Al-Fayli as saying, "There are no allocations or cash allowances, and we have not received any cars yet," noting that what is being circulated in some media outlets or social media sites "is not true."

Al-Fayli explained that “our rooms in the provincial council are undergoing maintenance and restoration, considering that they have been abandoned for several years.”

Regarding the salary of a provincial council member, he pointed out that “the salary is normal for a general manager, as it depends on the certificate,” indicating that “the salary for a bachelor’s degree holder reaches about 2,600,000 million dinars, and with the spouse and children it may reach about 2,750,000 million dinars, and for a middle school certificate it reaches about 2,100,000 million dinars, while a doctorate may be higher than a bachelor’s degree by about 3,000,000 dinars.”

A member of the Baghdad Provincial Council confirmed: “We submitted a request to provide protection, but so far this has not been done, despite obtaining approvals from the Ministry of Interior,” adding: “We have been working for several months without a car or protection.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 1:06 pm