Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Republic reveals the truth about its intention to prepare a draft amendment to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Republic reveals the truth about its intention to prepare a draft amendment to Empty The Presidency of the Republic reveals the truth about its intention to prepare a draft amendment to

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2024, 4:08 am

[size=35][size=35]The Presidency of the Republic reveals the truth about its intention to prepare a draft amendment to the Elections Law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-17 | 12:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

The Presidency of the Republic denied, on Saturday, its intention to prepare a draft amendment to the elections law, stressing that it will prosecute those who seek to expand at the expense of peace and security.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The presidency said in a statement, "The presidency denies what was circulated on social media by some figures about the presidency's intention, in agreement with leaders of the Coordination Framework, to prepare a draft law amending the elections law."

The statement added, "While we deny such fabricated news, which is nothing more than rumours intended to create confusion in the political arena, we will regretfully be forced to prosecute those who seek to spread it at the expense of societal peace and security."

The statement continued, "At a time when we are working to bring together the viewpoints of the partners in the political process, in order to move forward in providing the best services and accomplishing what the government promised in its program."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 5:53 pm