Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a budget of 50 billion dinars annually.. A new reconstruction plan is being witnessed in Nineve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a budget of 50 billion dinars annually.. A new reconstruction plan is being witnessed in Nineve Empty With a budget of 50 billion dinars annually.. A new reconstruction plan is being witnessed in Nineve

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2024, 4:39 am

With a budget of 50 billion dinars annually.. A new reconstruction plan is being witnessed in Nineveh in these areas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Nineveh
    Nineveh Council revealed, today, Saturday (August 17, 2024), a new reconstruction plan with a budget of nearly 50 billion dinars annually, and includes several areas within the governorate.
    Council member Mohammed Arif Al-Shabaki said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "The Nineveh Plain and Sinjar areas were subjected to extensive destruction after 2014 by terrorism, which necessitated the existence of a roadmap to rebuild them and return the remaining displaced families."
    Al-Shabaki added, "There is a new reconstruction plan that has been launched through the Nineveh Plain and Sinjar Reconstruction Fund, extending over three years, with 50 billion dinars allocated for each year," noting that "reconstructing the service infrastructure will create strong incentives to restore what remains of the families and reduce the burdens on the people after a difficult period they have gone through."
    He pointed out that "reconstructing areas affected by terrorist acts is a positive message that gives a glimmer of hope to overcome the difficult phase that these areas have been going through for years."
    In March 2024, the Iraqi government announced the allocation of 50 billion dinars to rebuild the Nineveh Plain and Sinjar, at a time when many of the displaced people from these areas, especially the Yazidis, have not returned to their homes because they are completely destroyed, in addition to talks about the instability of the security situation due to the multiplicity of armed groups in the city.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm