Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Increase in Iraqi oil product revenues through electronic payment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Increase in Iraqi oil product revenues through electronic payment Empty Increase in Iraqi oil product revenues through electronic payment

Post by Rocky Today at 5:13 am

Increase in Iraqi oil product revenues through electronic payment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electronic payment at gas stations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Oil Products Distribution Company announced an increase in its sales of oil derivatives through the electronic payment window POS during the month of September, with revenues exceeding one billion Iraqi dinars for the month of August.
    The company’s general manager, Hussein Talib Abboud, revealed that the company’s sales via electronic payment of fuel types in all its distribution outlets in the country reached approximately (740) billion Iraqi dinars, i.e. a difference of more than one billion dinars from the month of August, whose sales amounted to approximately (633) billion dinars.
    He stressed that "the gradual rise in revenues from petroleum products since the start of the electronic payment project on April 1, 2023 is nothing but evidence of its success since the moment of its launch and represents an important step in the project to automate distribution work."
    The company's general manager noted that "the distribution company is the first company in Iraq to introduce electronic payment service into its operating system in all its distribution outlets, and it also included those dealing with the company from agents of gas and kerosene, generators and constructed stations, in addition to tank conditioning and others."
    Hussein Talib Aboud confirmed the company's determination to complete the drawn plans by equipping all fuel stations with electronic payment devices and ending cash transactions in implementation of the government program.

195 views
    Added 2024/10/06 - 6:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 7:34 am