Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With full powers.. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil is assigned to manage its affairs inste

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With full powers.. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil is assigned to manage its affairs inste Empty With full powers.. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil is assigned to manage its affairs inste

Post by Rocky Today at 5:08 am

With full powers.. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil is assigned to manage its affairs instead of Abdul Ghani

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Iraqi government has decided to assign the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil for Distribution Affairs, Ali Maaraj Al-Bahadeli, to manage the ministry in light of the deteriorating health condition of the current minister, Hayan Abdul-Ghani.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Bahadeli explained, in a statement followed by "Al-Eqtisad News", that he was granted the powers of the minister in the event of his absence from the ministry, hoping that Minister Abdul-Ghani would return to his duties soon.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Bahadeli prayed for the minister's speedy recovery, expressing his hope for his safe return to the homeland to continue his duties.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In mid-September, Iraqi Oil Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani underwent emergency heart surgery in an American hospital during his official visit to the United States. [/rtl]
    [rtl]An official in the Ministry of Oil confirmed that Abdul Ghani is in stable condition after the operation. [/rtl]
    [rtl]The minister was taken to hospital during the trip, where he underwent a heart catheterization surgery, after arriving in the United States on a trip aimed at attracting American companies to invest in the Iraqi energy sector.[/rtl]

107 views
    Added 2024/10/07 - 10:53 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 7:31 am