Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis are the most buyers of real estate in Jordan during 9 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis are the most buyers of real estate in Jordan during 9 months Empty Iraqis are the most buyers of real estate in Jordan during 9 months

Post by Rocky Today at 5:06 am

Iraqis are the most buyers of real estate in Jordan during 9 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up

[rtl]Iraqi nationality ranked first in non-Jordanian ownership transactions during the first nine months with a total of 458 properties, followed by Syrian nationality with a total of 369 properties, then Saudi nationality in third place with a total of 297 properties.[/rtl]

[rtl]In terms of value, the report on the movement of real estate trading in the Kingdom during the month of September 2024 issued by the Department of Lands and Survey showed that Iraqi nationality also came in first place with an estimated value of 59,953,651 dinars, representing 38%, followed by Syrian nationality with an estimated value of 18,879,806 dinars, representing 12%, then Saudi nationality in third place with an estimated value of 11,316,858 dinars, representing 7.2%, then American nationality in fourth place with 10,961,881 dinars, representing 6.97%.[/rtl]

[rtl]Real estate ownership transactions for non-Jordanian investors decreased by 8% during last September, with 247 properties.[/rtl]

[rtl]The total real estate sales transactions in the Kingdom during September 2024 amounted to 13,208 properties, a decrease of 1% compared to the same month in 2023, and a decrease of 17% compared to the previous month, distributed over 5,065 properties in the capital, at a rate of 38%, and 8,143 properties in the rest of the governorates, at a rate of 62%.[/rtl]

77 views
    Added 2024/10/07 - 10:58 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 7:30 am