Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Tamimi: Parliamentary Finance optimistic government job in the transition to a market economy

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tamimi: Parliamentary Finance optimistic government job in the transition to a market economy  Empty Tamimi: Parliamentary Finance optimistic government job in the transition to a market economy

Post by day dreamer Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:22 am

Tamimi: Parliamentary Finance optimistic government job in the transition to a market economy

•  Agency eighth day
    • December 8, 2014, 11:52

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    [ltr]           [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Finance Committee confirmed not to take any steps to move the Iraqi economy to the principle of a market economy.

Revealed a member of the parliamentary finance committee MP Magda Tamimi optimism as a caretaker for the transition to a market economy and in accordance with the requirements of the stage and careful skipped completely through the activation of the private sector and the amendment of the Investment Law and Social Security and tariff with banking reform, "pointing out that" the work of this approach will increase the burden the state adds a strong asset and maneuver in the process of dealing with the economy in addition to the work on developing strategies for the task of building the economy. "

Tamimi confirmed that "next year will witness a qualitative shift in the Iraqi market position through the practical application of the ground and create the conditions necessary for the construction of the Iraqi economy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Tamimi: Parliamentary Finance optimistic government job in the transition to a market economy  Empty Re: Tamimi: Parliamentary Finance optimistic government job in the transition to a market economy

Post by Neno Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:33 am

Tamimi confirmed that "next year will witness a qualitative shift in the Iraqi market position through the practical application of the ground and create the conditions necessary for the construction of the Iraqi economy."

At the pass their passing laws, I would expect nothing less.... yes

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:05 pm