Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
fonz1951
Screwball
Neno
wciappetta
8 posters

Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from  Empty Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:21 pm

How interesting is this? I guess the Motto is "Take no prisoners"

Claim on Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Close
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Previous
    Next
    [*]

[*]

[ltr]@SajadJiyad[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Claim on Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from Iraq

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from  Empty Re: Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from

Post by Neno Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

I would crush them the whole 36 hours for their
    doings cause all they going to do is try and regroup.
    Need to bring them all to the gas chamber ASAP!

Nice to hear tho if they do, in 36 hours Iraq is security free.
    Add stability to that, economics plans can fly high.
    Makes May 2015 look like living in Iraq like night and day?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from  Empty Re: Iraqi TV by PMU commander that daesh asked via intermediaries for a 36 hour window to withdraw from

Post by Screwball Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:26 pm

Mercy is for the weak! Finish the off!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:29 pm

Neno wrote:I would crush them the whole 36 hours for their
    doings cause all they going to do is try and regroup.
    Need to bring them all to the gas chamber ASAP!

Nice to hear tho if they do, in 36 hours Iraq is security free.
    Add stability to that, economics plans can fly high.
    Makes May 2015 look like living in Iraq like night and day?

i'm with you bro, i would kick their butts until their noses bled,
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:31 pm

Well this was posted on twitter march 6th I guess the Iraqi leadership says no way, but's interesting to see Daash folding like a cheap tent....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:37 pm

Doesn't anyone wonder where they plan to go? Not that I really think they are leaving Iraq.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:47 pm

right csd....they will bury their weapons in the sand and blend back in the best they can and try to regroup and recruit more fighters to their cause.  Makes you wonder how many are from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Saudi....etc.
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 8:50 pm

jedi17 wrote:right csd....they will bury their weapons in the sand and blend back in the best they can and try to regroup and recruit more fighters to their cause.  Makes you wonder how many are from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Saudi....etc.
    And how many are over here just waiting to attack.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 9:49 pm

I'm sure there are enough csd......enough to make me worry at times.
    Pinoy10
    Pinoy10
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 Fri 13 Mar 2015, 1:19 am

Targeted nuke just after they cross in to Syria will do the job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 11:31 pm