Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Proven
Rocky
6 posters

It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars Empty It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jan 2016, 7:04 am

[ltr]It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars[/ltr]

Since 01/07/2016 At 15:35 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called on the Central Bank of Iraq, Thursday, banks to buy gold Meskukath, and while noting the arrival of specie 100 dinars category, stressed that the price of 720 000 dinars.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bank said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, that "in order to diversify the public savings and ensure that he receives the gold 24 carat has contracted with an international company Stamping 5000 specie souvenir gold", adding that "the coins are from 100 dinars weight category 15 g the occasion of the Eighty-fourth anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi PMA 1930, in addition to the 5000 class specie 250 dinars weight of 22 grams on the occasion of sixty-eighth anniversary of the founding of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1947 ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bank said it "received the first category of these coins that are weighing 15 grams," noting that he "will be put up for sale through banks, which will be determined by them."[/ltr]

[ltr]The bank said, "it was determining the sale price of banks on the basis of cost and out of Baghdad International Airport plus administrative Downloads 1% of the cost to be the price per minted from this category by 720 000 dinars," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars Empty Re: It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars

Post by Proven Thu 07 Jan 2016, 7:48 am

Selling Gold pieces of 100 dinars.  A good sign.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars Empty Re: It calls for central banks to buy gold Meskukath and confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars

Post by sassy Thu 07 Jan 2016, 7:54 am

Dance Nice to see this!   
    mojosj
    mojosj
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by mojosj Thu 07 Jan 2016, 10:38 am

This is my first post so I hope I did it right.

I may be off but this article caught my attention because it sounds like they are making gold coins worth 100 dinar and 250 dinar.

I looked up gold value and a gram of 24K gold right now is $35.30 per gram

If the 250 Dinar coin is 22 grams (per article) then you are looking at $35.30 x 22 grams = $776.60

So each coin would be worth $776.60 per coin which would break down to $3.10 per 1 Dinar. 

They can’t make a 250 Dinar coin worth 250 Dinar at the current rate it is impossible. You can’t even buy a spec of gold for 250 dinar at the current rate let alone 22 grams.

Let me know thoughts on this one, because I may be off from what it is stating but this is what made sense to me on how I read it.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:11 pm

I like your comment mojosj! Sounds good... Now waiting on this to happen.. 8
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:28 pm

mojosj wrote:This is my first post so I hope I did it right.

I may be off but this article caught my attention because it sounds like they are making gold coins worth 100 dinar and 250 dinar.

I looked up gold value and a gram of 24K gold right now is $35.30 per gram

If the 250 Dinar coin is 22 grams (per article) then you are looking at $35.30 x 22 grams = $776.60

So each coin would be worth $776.60 per coin which would break down to $3.10 per 1 Dinar. 

They can’t make a 250 Dinar coin worth 250 Dinar at the current rate it is impossible. You can’t even buy a spec of gold for 250 dinar at the current rate let alone 22 grams.

Let me know thoughts on this one, because I may be off from what it is stating but this is what made sense to me on how I read it.

I completely agree, I would also submit that there is no way the coin would contain as much gold as they would want to value it at.... I would think the rate should be higher to prevent them from having to constantly Mint new coins as the value of gold goes up to exceed the value of the coins. Or the value of the coin will go up and down with the price of gold.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 07 Jan 2016, 1:37 pm

However if the rate doesn't change I would be happy to exchange 100 Dinar for 22 Grams of gold.... right now actually... :-)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 08 Jan 2016, 5:52 am

Me too CITEX. thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 3:14 am