Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari of Kuwait: we took the initiative to establish contacts with Arab countries to ease tensions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari of Kuwait: we took the initiative to establish contacts with Arab countries to ease tensions Empty Jaafari of Kuwait: we took the initiative to establish contacts with Arab countries to ease tensions

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 7:25 am

Jaafari of Kuwait: we took the initiative to establish contacts with Arab countries to ease tensions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    1/8/16

Explained Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Friday, to his Kuwaiti counterpart Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to Iraq have initiated contacts with Arab countries to ease tensions, as he emphasized "the importance of cooperation and coordination between countries in the region, to meet the challenges of a crisis in relations. The Foreign Minister's office said in a statement seen by , Sama Baghdad that "al-Jaafari arrived late Thursday to Kuwait and met upon his arrival First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah," noting that "the two sides discussed the most important issues on the Arab and regional arena, particularly the diplomatic crisis between Saudi Arabia and Iran." Office quoted Jaafari as saying, "The Iraq have initiated contacts with Arab countries in the belief that the diplomatic effort would ease tensions, which benefit from Daash gangs terrorist," stressing "the importance of cooperation and coordination between countries in the region, to meet the challenges that contribute to the aggravate relations, and parts. "TheForeign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari's office, on Thursday, that the latter arrived in Kuwait after the end of his visit to Iran and the Sultanate of Oman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:40 pm