Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary finance the central pumping demanding larger amounts of dollars to kee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary finance the central pumping demanding larger amounts of dollars to kee Empty A member of the parliamentary finance the central pumping demanding larger amounts of dollars to kee

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jan 2016, 10:34 am

A member of the parliamentary finance the central pumping demanding larger amounts of dollars to keep the value of the dinar

Date: 18:06 2016/01/24

Information / special / ..

Student House of Representatives Finance Committee member Ahmed Sarhan, Sunday, the central bank to increase sales of the dollar Bmzadeh daily to control the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar off.

Sarhan said in a statement to Agence / information /, that "the rise and fall of the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar linked to the size of the quantity traded in the market of hard currency posed by the central bank through its daily auction for the sale of foreign currency."

"The sale of currency markets seen in recent remarkable increase the price of the dollar should be on the central bank to launch sales of the dollar increases to control the exchange rate, which reflected negatively on goods and commodities in the event of height."

And it saw the local markets during the past ten days the dollar exchange rates fluctuated in front of the dinar, where he arrived the exchange rate in the past few days to 1227 dinars to the dollar equivalent of (127 000 dinars per hundred dollars)

This is because some experts higher dollar exchange rate, to non-possession of the Iraqi Central Bank sufficient liquidity to cover the local market need him Atar.anthy 25 K.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:43 am