Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum calls for the withdrawal of medium and heavy weapons and confined in state hands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum calls for the withdrawal of medium and heavy weapons and confined in state hands Empty Masum calls for the withdrawal of medium and heavy weapons and confined in state hands

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:33 am

[ltr]Masum calls for the withdrawal of medium and heavy weapons and confined in state hands[/ltr]

Since 02/07/2016 19:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on President Fuad Masum, on Sunday, to the withdrawal of medium and heavy weapons and confined to the state.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said the presidency in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that infallible ", received today, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad with a delegation of elders of the tribe of Albu Mohammed included senior sheikhs," noting that he "took place during the meeting, pointing out the importance of the withdrawal of medium and heavy weapons and confined However, the state alone to protect the community and strengthen the authority of the state and the law. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The infallible according to the statement "the importance of the role that could be played by the tribes in the support and dedication of state power and the protection of civilian institutions and helping to meet the challenges of the financial and economic crisis," pointing to "the importance of honoring the tribes that support the rule of law and to help in the resolution of disputes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed infallible "the need to prosecute agitators clan and the use of armed violence to resolve local disputes and attacks on doctors and others and prevent them from carrying out their duties," praising "the role and sacrifices of the sons of the Iraqi tribes in the face of terrorist Daash gangs" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:29 am