Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: Current time for a change of government is very wrong

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: Current time for a change of government is very wrong Empty Chihod: Current time for a change of government is very wrong

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 4:17 am

Chihod: Current time for a change of government is very wrong

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MP from the coalition of state law Mohammed Saadoun Chihod Current time to make cabinet changes and the selection is very wrong with a government of technocrats and pointed out that al-Abadi squandered a historic opportunity to carry out reforms, he stressed that most of the political blocs Alan lay down the conditions to carry out reforms.
    Chihod said in a press statement that the current time to make cabinet changes are very wrong, because Abadi did not invest the historic opportunity has previously authorized the political blocs and the parliament with the support of reference.
    "The current circumstances are different from what they used to be because most of the political blocs become to have a vision to change some of them will not give authorization and approvals only after a consultation with her, and the selection of new ministers, including the operation of new quotas due political process back to square one."
    "The on-Abadi choose characters who wanted them, and submit their names to the parliament in order to cast a golf ball that the House of Representatives wanted to evacuate him of responsibility."
    And on the provision of most of the ministers submitted their resignations to the heads of the bloc, rather than the prime minister, Chihod said, "was supposed to submit resignations to the party concerned any head of government directly without passing through the President of the block," he said. "That means there is no real intention of resigning."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 4:51 am