Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High Nassif calls for the abolition or reduction of the number of members of the protections of form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High Nassif calls for the abolition or reduction of the number of members of the protections of form Empty High Nassif calls for the abolition or reduction of the number of members of the protections of form

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 3:14 am

[size=32]High Nassif calls for the abolition or reduction of the number of members of the protections of former heads of Parliament and Vice them all[/size]

2:26:57 29/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - High Nassif calls for theabolition or reduction of thenumber ofmembers of theprotections offormer heads ofParliament and Vice - each ofthemdemanded high Nassif Prime Minister and Chairman ofthe House ofRepresentatives lawmaker tocancel or reduce thenumber ofmembers of theprotections of the heads of the House ofRepresentatives and former Vice them all within thereform campaign. She said in astatement quoted by its press office today: "The heads of the House ofRepresentatives former enjoyed all of them by 60 theprotection element, andeach of them was his two deputies and each deputy same number of protections, and these customizations collectively cost the state treasury large sums of money every month."and showed "that exceeded the financial crisis the country isexperiencing requires everyone nationally attitude expresses asense ofresponsibility towards themillions ofIraqis threatened their livelihood and their livelihoods, we are all Iraqis and no one isbetter than one, be sure to former heads ofparliament would welcome theidea and will not Amanawa to cancel or reduce thenumber ofindividuals Hamayatem. "She stressed Nassif on" theneed for the prime minister and the speaker of parliament to take adecision in this regard within the reforms aimed at saving the Iraqi economy and minimize theconsequences of the current financial crisis , the campaign ". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:41 am