Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi praises step gas export and calls to speed up the activation of new sources of income for I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi praises step gas export and calls to speed up the activation of new sources of income for I Empty Hammoudi praises step gas export and calls to speed up the activation of new sources of income for I

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 7:11 am

[ltr]
    Hammoudi praises step gas export and calls to speed up the activation of new sources of income for Iraq

March 20, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad

He praised the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, Sunday, the decision to export gas via the port of Umm Qasr in Basra, calling to speed up the activation of new sources of income for the country, while stressing the need for oil is another economic choices in the future.

Said Hamoudi said in a statement received by the agency of our economy News, a copy of it, that "the decision to export the first shipment of liquefied gas through the port of Umm Qasr encouraging and correct step would push for the creation of development opportunities and investment for the country, and to strive for self-sufficiency and the production and export of gas," praising "the great efforts the Ministry of oil and cadres working in the efforts to develop the economic sector. "

He Hamoudi for "hope to move all the other ministries to encourage and provide new sources of funding," calling "to accelerate the activation of other new sources of income for the country, and the diversification of sectors available for alternative oil supplier."

The Hamoudi "should take advantage of the current financial situation, and an error to continue the adoption of a higher proportion of income from only one supplier," pointing out that "the responsibility of everyone today is to move to other sources and the use of aspects of experience, research and studies advanced in the same regard."
    Hamoudi pointed out that "national product support campaign confirmed that there is a large and broad opportunities can be invested for the diversification of the economy, especially after the remarkable development of various sectors such as industry, minerals, agriculture, trade and other" stressing said "Enough Aicha at the mercy of fluctuating oil prices and must make another economic options of the country in the future." .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:06 am