Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To inform our people .. nomination to parliament in terms of the monarchy: to not be forged not a th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To inform our people .. nomination to parliament in terms of the monarchy: to not be forged not a th Empty To inform our people .. nomination to parliament in terms of the monarchy: to not be forged not a th

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 2:43 pm

To inform our people .. nomination to parliament in terms of the monarchy: to not be forged not a thief and not a relative of the King
    BAGHDAD / new evidence the 
    text of the basic constitution of Iraq in the July 10, 1924 and in paragraph election of the House of Representatives on August 2 1924 he was the nomination of the Iraqi parliament does not have the right time for those who had a false or a thief or a relative of the King. 
    I spread the Basic Law , the Iraqi in March , 211,925 have this law came to (123) material, and that concerns him the door the third legislative authority and Article (27) until the article (63) specializes in theNational Assembly (Senate and House of Representatives) Article (30): Do not be a member of the Senate or the House of Representatives 
    who did not was an Iraqi 
    who was claiming his nationality or the protection of foreign 
    who was without thirty years of age in the House and without the age of forty in the Senate 
    who was convicted of bankruptcy, is no longer considered legally had booked it did not loose the room. 
    who would have lapsed from the civil rights. 
    who was sentenced to imprisonment for a term not less than one year non - political offense, and was sentenced to prison for theft or bribery, or breach of trust, fraud, or fraud, or other crimes against honor crimes in absolute terms than he has a material interest , directly or indirectly arising from being acontributor with the exception of Mmeltsmo tithes and brokers Lands government and its property. 
    who is insane or an imbecile 
    who were relatives of the king in the degree to which special law shall specify, and in any case may not be meeting the membership of the two chambers in the person of one 
    Senate: Article 
    Senate is composed of number not exceeding twenty appointed by the King , who won the public 's trust and adoption of their work, and their glorious past in the state services and the nation 
    and Article (32) the term of membership in the Senate for eight years, to be turned around , half of them in every four years, and may be reappointed former members of the first half for the first switch sorts theballot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:07 am