Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi odds with the Dawa Party, caused the dismissal of the Ministers of Labour and Health

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi odds with the Dawa Party, caused the dismissal of the Ministers of Labour and Health Empty Abadi odds with the Dawa Party, caused the dismissal of the Ministers of Labour and Health

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 4:03 am

[size=48]Abadi odds with the Dawa Party, caused the dismissal of the Ministers of Labour and Health[/size]
    [size=32]
    4:11:12 4/28/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Zuhair al -Fatlawi , asenior parliamentary source said that thedifferences between theDawa Party -Iraq Organization and Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi prompted thePrime Minister to replace their ministers' work and health. " The source said that "sharp differences erupted between theDawa Party -Iraq Organization and Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi, following theparticipation of deputies in the parliament sit -in ." The source , who spoke oncondition of anonymity, that " thedifferences paid Balebadi to provide alternative names for theminister tocall for theorganization of Iraq and thedismissal oftheir ministers of health and work , " noting that "Abadi acted as theparticipation of MPs in aprivate sit -ins and organizing Iraq has been active in theparliamentary sit - ins" . He pointed out that "Labour Minister Mohammed Xiaa Alsoadenei Dawa Party -Iraq Organization is the best in the ministerial cabin. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:44 pm