Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

straighten out the situation of banks and Amhalam three months to implement it (the details)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

straighten out the situation of banks and Amhalam three months to implement it (the details) Empty straighten out the situation of banks and Amhalam three months to implement it (the details)

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2016, 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    12-06-2016 01:39 PM    
    [size=18]Hits: 212
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orbit News -

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Sunday, has taken a number of corrective action to the situation of some banks, while the banks gave three months to implement them.

The statement said the central bank had "Orbit News," a copy of it, "The Board of Directors has taken a number of corrective action to the situation of some banks and gave it three months to implement it," he said, adding he was "committed (8) banks deposit amounts in excess of 500 billion dinars to enhance liquidity to respond to the requests of depositors. "

"The Board of Directors also committed members of the boards of private banks administrations to re-money previous loans from their banks, and recording real estate registered in their names, the names of the banks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:35 am