Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: Abadi will replace the leaders of the security in a "moment"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: Abadi will replace the leaders of the security in a "moment" Empty Keywords: Abadi will replace the leaders of the security in a "moment"

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Keywords: Abadi will replace the leaders of the security in a "moment"[/ltr]

Since 07/12/2016 10:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law Keywords, on Tuesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will change did not prove its worth of innocents leaders, while noting that the process of change may take place at any possible moment.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords and he said L / balance News /, that "the general commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi watching the performance of the security chiefs on an ongoing basis," adding that "their reports read and seen the performance of their work as well as the follow-up steps to the security situation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "al-Abadi has a full vision to support the worth of proven leaders in addition to replacing the sites if some of them have proved their failure."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the change in replacing security chiefs might be at any moment."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, to exempt the commander of Baghdad operations and security and intelligence officials in Baghdad from their positions on the background of the terrorist bombing of the Karrada district of central Baghdad, which killed a large number of martyrs and wounded. is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:44 pm