Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubber industries produce the framework of tractors, agricultural tractors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubber industries produce the framework of tractors, agricultural tractors Empty Rubber industries produce the framework of tractors, agricultural tractors

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 5:55 am

[size=30]Rubber industries produce the framework of tractors, agricultural tractors[/size]
    19/07/2016 11:15 | Number of Views: 132
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 
    General Company for Rubber Industries produced tires and tire plant Diwaniyah, a Ministry of Industry and Minerals on agricultural framework Balsahbat Tractors companies.
    The director of the Information Center and Public Relations Abdul Wahid Alwan al-Shammari the ministry said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, "that the company produced measuring 18.4 / 30 private Balsahbat, tractors and high quality international specifications comparable to the product of foreign agricultural framework, adding that" the company ready to manufacture any size of tire, as requested by government institutions. "
    He said the "company produced many types of agricultural framework, including the framework of sprinkler irrigation systems and agricultural tires front tires cart pullers and drawn behind the tractor."
    "The tire plant is characterized by global and subject to specifications in all joints productivity tests the central device to control the quality and excellence of the Italian company and parlayed appropriate Iraqi air conditions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:37 am