Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education and economic development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education and economic development Empty Education and economic development

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Education and economic development

 d. Atheer Haddad 

There are so - called 
    B production elements which , if mixed with each other, it creates the production of goods and services, thus creating the well - being of communities. These factors are:   

1-earth nature or 
    2. Capital 
    3. humanitarian work 
    and are equally important as any element with another element mechanically, it depends on the nature of the activity, for example ,highlights the role of the land and humanitarian work in the agricultural activity, while the importance of theground in the fall commercial production and Alkhaddma.okzlk the capital structure change between fixed capital and capital variable depending on the quality of the industry . In basketball , for example , perennials, ie which have useful lives of more than a year, the fixed capital is greater than variable capital. This combination of production elements is a specialty department but were referring to him here in order to clarify the subsequent image. 
    I hope that this extreme shortcut entrance be sufficient input for what We will keep a close correlation between education and economic growth. Before entering the heart of the matter must be stressed that I do not mean the number of graduates in education , this has no meaning at all. Education that aims to fill astudent 's mind huge amounts of information without linking them, and among the student Imrn to link theinformation and find solutions to the problems facing it makes the graduate just a "professor of Information Bank , " a mortal danger for the future of the graduate and the country. (Maybe we go back to this topic in the next). 
    After World War II and the enormous developments in industry, science and technology, and the subsequent massive development in the information industry, increased third factor the role of production elements, namely the role of the human element, and especially the intellectual work, the muscle work account. Not even that, and for the period of the post - eighties of the last century, all the enormous development isfocused on the development of software as fast and deeper than the development of (hard). I think contented himself with so much manual as a prelude to what I wished I referred to. 
    Of the reality that the educational level of young people high in any country will result in higher benefits for thewhole country and through the creation of jobs for young learner and coach well faster than the educated youth educated moderate and uneducated. The work also creates added valuable tangible and intangible.Also, the economically active will help supplement the economy through taxes on income, as it reduces theburden on the aid to be paid to the unemployed economy. Here, very briefly for the characterization of a good education is the one who comes out job creators and not job seekers. This latter aspect facilitated by therevolution in information and examples of Steve Jobs and Bill Keats, understanding the two people did not marshal the traditional ' capital but minds, and others. Anyone can be educated well educated in the field ofsoftware creation of his income only through owning a computer and Internet sites , for example , Faismm .... etc. As another example, the young Singaporean who invented the virus I love you years ago was not owned only (Laptop) and the Internet, but with reason educationally well is not based on conservation and trilling not afraid of error because the error is a human reaction. 
    From reality: What degree of correlation evolution element human and economic development? 
    in this area I will address the three countries as examples are China, India and Singapore , or the so - called Asian tigers. Is it really Tigers and, if so what is the secret that? Of 
    course there are other countries named tigers, but I preferred to choose these countries for reasons linked toand supported what I wanted as saying that there is a strong correlation between education and economic growth. The 
    three countries focused on education talk, on the other hand , introduced machines intense development in the fields of economy, especially in the industry, but India and China neglected the agricultural side, in thesense neglected the development of the human element factor in the agricultural field and merely enter thehigh development of mechanization in agricultural production, leading to unequal development between thehuman element and the machine, becoming the machines burden on production agricultural, leading to higher agricultural output. In the 1999 crisis indicators it began or economic recession in these two countries, India and China, that we got to the global economic recession of the post - 2008 decreased global demand for industrial goods produced in these two countries at the same time accumulation of weights reluctance ofagricultural production , which led to the two passes Countries recession economic. 
    from the experience of these two distinct unequal human evolution human through education or the two countries and between the introduction of the machine highly developed and based on the principle of showing his mistake later that " the machine do everything," proved that this principle minus , if not wrong. 
    Singapore has transformed educational institutions to institutions produce knowledge, and this led to thedevelopment of the human element, along with the introduction of a highly sophisticated machine, but "admin" has enjoyed educational potential high keep up with the level of development , becoming a Singapore one of the largest countries in the world and that export of software in the form of electronic games, performed by young learners the modern generation. I 
    will not go away that concluded that a good education serves the economy in terms of the lack of theunemployed, thus shrinking social aid and went to other areas. As that work or economic activist will produce income is added to the total entry of its citizens and contribute to the payment of taxes , which provides financial abundance used by the state to provide services. 
    Education in our Athaj to a "revolution" in style, approach and objectives in order to build a modern nation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 2:57 am