Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directs the implementation of the demands of the people of Essaouira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directs the implementation of the demands of the people of Essaouira Empty Abadi directs the implementation of the demands of the people of Essaouira

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Aug 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Abadi directs the implementation of the demands of the people of Essaouira[/ltr]

Since 07.08.2016 at 09:44 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The face of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the implementation of the demands of the people of the city of Essaouira in Wasit province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the Prime Minister face the implementation of the recommendations of the report filed by the joint team of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Construction and Housing, municipalities, who was assigned sovereignty to visit the city of Essaouira in Wasit province, to interview a number of residents the city and listen to their demands. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "al-Abadi is the implementation of these demands and offer some of the Council of Ministers to take the necessary action."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The most important of these demands complete the project streams of Essaouira, and paving the streets of the city once the sewer project, and the completion of construction of schools that were destroyed has not been completed yet, and work to create a hospital fit the size of the population of the city and its surrounding areas as well as other service aspects contained within the families of claims city ​​".anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:14 pm